Job Vacancies at St Raphael's Hospice
This page is updated as job vacancies become available.
For further information please contact the person named on each advertisement.
|HOSPICE, CARE SERVICES
Director of Care Services and Strategy Development
We are looking for a Director of Care Services and Strategy Development to start at St Raphael's Hospice in Cheam on a full time basis. This is an exciting and challenging role in which you will be responsible for delivery of Care Services and working alongside the CEO and Medical Director to set and deliver the future strategic direction and development of the Hospice.
For further details see the full advert and the Job Description. To help you with your application we have provided the Person Specification and how we will seek to obtain evidence to enable us to select the best person for the job.
- Completed applications should be returned to:
- Human Resources
- St Raphael’s Hospice
- London Road
- North Cheam
- SM3 9DX
- or email: HR@straphaels.org.uk
- to arrive no later than 12:30pm on Friday 25th July 2014. Applications received after that time will not be considered
Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) PDF - Job Description PDF
Staff Nurse (full time) PDF - Job description PDF, Band 5
Staff Nurse Night Duty (20 hours per week) PDF - Job description PDF, Band 5
Staff Nurses (Bank staff) PDF - Job description PDF, Band 5
“Bank” Housekeeping & Kitchen Assistants
CRM Data Analyst and IT Support Manager (Fundraising Department)
plus Head of Individual Giving role Job Advert PDF
JOB DESCRIPTION PDF
Retail Manager (Pop up Shops) – St Raphael’s Charity Shops
This new post will be graded as an Assistant to our Divisional Retail Manager. The main responsibility will be to co-ordinate and run all aspects of “pop up” or temporary shops, but also to act as a deputy to the divisional Retail Manager to cover all aspects of the St Raphael’s Charity Shops in conjunction with another Assistant Retail Manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION PDF
CHARITY SHOPS – “BANK” STAFF
Do you have retail experience and would like to work for St Raphael’s Hospice as and when we need cover in one of our shops? Please contact the Retail Manager, Jan Cunningham on 020 83304501 or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
HOSPICE LOTTERY DOOR TO DOOR CANVASSER (full time)
- Catering assistant volunteers to do a 4 hour shift in our new Orangery Café opening in September- training in August
- Hospice Neighbour Volunteers to give approx. 2 hours a week to visit patients in the community who are isolated and help them with small tasks.
- Volunteer Complementary Therapist
- Needed 3 hours a week, Jubilee Centre
- For further information:
Caroline Snow 020 8099 1722
- Volunteer Hairdresser
- Required to be available to be called in to the hospice on some Thursday afternoons 2-4pm. To wash, cut and set hair of patients attending the Jubilee Centre and on the ward. A small dedicated salon, equipment and hair products are available on the ward.
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - RECEPTION
- Occasional volunteer receptionists weekdays and weekends to do a 4 hour shift when regular volunteers are away.
For more info contact Gill Nunn, Volunteer Services Coordinator
St Raphael’s Hospice 020 8099 7777