Job Vacancies at St Raphael's Hospice
This page is updated as job vacancies become available.
For further information please contact the person named on each advertisement.
|HOSPICE, CARE SERVICES
Staff Nurse (full time) PDF - Job description PDF, Band 5
Staff Nurse Night Duty (20 hours per week) PDF - Job description PDF, Band 5
Staff Nurses (Bank staff) PDF - Job description PDF, Band 5
“Bank” Housekeeping & Kitchen Assistants
Retail Manager (Pop up Shops) – St Raphael’s Charity Shops
This new post will be graded as an Assistant to our Divisional Retail Manager. The main responsibility will be to co-ordinate and run all aspects of “pop up” or temporary shops, but also to act as a deputy to the divisional Retail Manager to cover all aspects of the St Raphael’s Charity Shops in conjunction with another Assistant Retail Manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION PDF
CHARITY SHOPS – “BANK” STAFF
Do you have retail experience and would like to work for St Raphael’s Hospice as and when we need cover in one of our shops? Please contact the Retail Manager, Jan Cunningham on 020 83304501 or
email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
HOSPICE LOTTERY DOOR TO DOOR CANVASSER (full time)
HOSPICE IT Desktop Support PDF- Job Description PDF
- Volunteer Hairdresser
- Required to be available to be called in to the hospice on some Thursday afternoons 2-4pm. To wash, cut and set hair of patients attending the Jubilee Centre and on the ward. A small dedicated salon, equipment and hair products are available on the ward.
- Gill Nunn: Tel: 020 8099 7777
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - RECEPTION
- Occasional volunteer receptionists weekdays and weekends to do a 4 hour shift when regular volunteers are away.
- Contact: email: GillNunn@straphaels.org.uk or telephone 020 8099 7777