Job Vacancies at St Raphael's Hospice
This page is updated as job vacancies become available.
For further information please contact the person named on each advertisement.
To apply for any of our CLINICAL AND NURSING VACANCIES please apply via NHS Jobs on the link provided.
|HOSPICE, CARE SERVICES
Staff Nurse - Hospice@ Home : NHS Jobs - J181-A-15-5611
Assistant Voluntary Services Co-ordinator: NHS jobs reference: J181-A-15-7208
St Raphael’s Hospice Charity Shops
SHOPS STAFF NEEDED
We are shortly opening new charity shops in Ewell Village High Street and New Malden High Street.
Each shop will require:
A Full Time (40 hrs per week) Manager
and a part-time (24 hrs per week) Assistant Manager
Preference will be given to anyone with Retail or Charity Shop experience.
If any queries please ring her on 020 8330 4501
We are also seeking VOLUNTEERS to help in both shops. Please also contact Jan Cunningham if you are interested in helping as a volunteer in one of our shops. Typically a volunteer will help for a half day, once per week.
- Catering assistant volunteers to do a 4 hour shift in our new Orangery Café opening in September- training in August
- Hospice Neighbour Volunteers to give approx. 2 hours a week to visit patients in the community who are isolated and help them with small tasks.
- Volunteer Complementary Therapist
- Needed 3 hours a week, Jubilee Centre
- For further information:
Caroline Snow 020 8099 1722
- Volunteer Hairdresser
- Required to be available to be called in to the hospice on some Thursday afternoons 2-4pm. To wash, cut and set hair of patients attending the Jubilee Centre and on the ward. A small dedicated salon, equipment and hair products are available on the ward.
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - RECEPTION
- Occasional volunteer receptionists weekdays and weekends to do a 4 hour shift when regular volunteers are away.
For more info contact Ginny Toubal, Volunteer Services Coordinator
St Raphael’s Hospice 020 8099 7777
(Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)