Job Vacancies at St Raphael's Hospice
This page is updated as job vacancies become available.
For further information please contact the person named on each advertisement.
To apply for any of our CLINICAL AND NURSING VACANCIES please apply via NHS Jobs on the link provided.
|HOSPICE, CARE SERVICES
Clinical Nurse Specialist: Palliative Care Development Post : NHS Jobs - J181-A-15-4294
Clinical Nurse Specialist (Community Palliative Care) Job Description PDF : NHS Jobs - J181-A-15-4291
Staff Nurse Band 5/6 PDF - Job Description PDF : NHS Jobs - J181-A-15-1782
Hospice @ Home Community Health Care Assistant PDF : NHS Jobs - J181-A-15-2054
Permanent Housekeeping Assistant PDF
Permanent Kitchen Assistant PDF
Retail Manager (Pop up Shops) – St Raphael’s Charity Shops
This new post will be graded as an Assistant to our Divisional Retail Manager. The main responsibility will be to co-ordinate and run all aspects of “pop up” or temporary shops, but also to act as a deputy to the divisional Retail Manager to cover all aspects of the St Raphael’s Charity Shops in conjunction with another Assistant Retail Manager.
JOB DESCRIPTION PDF
CHARITY SHOPS – “BANK” STAFF
Do you have retail experience and would like to work for St Raphael’s Hospice as and when we need cover in one of our shops? Please contact the Retail Manager, Jan Cunningham on 020 83304501 or
email: email@example.com with your CV.
HOSPICE LOTTERY DOOR TO DOOR CANVASSER (full time)
- Catering assistant volunteers to do a 4 hour shift in our new Orangery Café opening in September- training in August
- Hospice Neighbour Volunteers to give approx. 2 hours a week to visit patients in the community who are isolated and help them with small tasks.
- Volunteer Complementary Therapist
- Needed 3 hours a week, Jubilee Centre
- For further information:
Caroline Snow 020 8099 1722
- Volunteer Hairdresser
- Required to be available to be called in to the hospice on some Thursday afternoons 2-4pm. To wash, cut and set hair of patients attending the Jubilee Centre and on the ward. A small dedicated salon, equipment and hair products are available on the ward.
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - RECEPTION
- Occasional volunteer receptionists weekdays and weekends to do a 4 hour shift when regular volunteers are away.
For more info contact Gill Nunn, Volunteer Services Coordinator
St Raphael’s Hospice 020 8099 7777
Or Ginny Toubal on Mondays and Fridays